February 01, 2018

First 50 Followers Win a Prize!

You may have heard about my new blog, The Daily Persuader. What you may not have heard is I am giving away a special prize to the first 50 people who follow me on Twitter! That's right, go to @dailypersuader and click "Follow" before it's too late!

OK, so you probably didn't hear about the promotion because I just made it up. I also don't know exactly what the prize will be. For readers of this blog, my current idea is to give away 30 days of free access to my private library of DRTV tests. Yes, that's right: I have continued to archive every DRTV test ever aired. This veritable treasure trove of information goes back to 2007 and was updated as recently as yesterday. It can only be accessed online if you have the right credentials, which very few do. I am considering offering those credentials to an additional 50 people for a limited time (certain terms and conditions will apply). So don't delay, follow @dailypersuader today!

What is The Daily Persuader all about, you ask? Well, here are some of my latest tweets to help pique your curiosity (click to read):