July 25, 2012

Cake Cone

Description: A cake pan
Main Pitch: "Make delicious ice cream cones made of cake"
Main Offer: $19.99 for the complete kit
Bonus: 2nd kit (just pay a separate fee)
Marketer: Telebrands
Producer: The Schwartz Group
Website: www.CakeCone.com
Prediction: Likely to succeed

After Big Top Cupcake, Perfect Brownie, Bake Pop and more, can there be any doubt which production company is the undisputed champion of Dessert DR? I am not even aware of a credible challenger.

[I could easily have expanded the title to 'Food DR' and included Perfect Tortilla, Slice-O-Matic, Perfect Meatloaf and more, but I am a slave to alliteration.]

At this point, I could try to evaluate the product and its market potential, but what do I know? If the champ thought this was good enough to shoot, that's good enough for me. The commercial certainly made my mouth water.